Saturday, December 4, 2010

Goob









This is a sub chapter of a series that I decided to do on the graffiti that is seen around Normal, IL. I chose to focus on the small graffiti that expresses more and are not always easily seen. On a quest to find these small graffiti treasures, I kept coming across "goob", which by the time I had found more than 5 of them, I needed to know who this was. Luckily, one of my friends knew who Goob was, so I got the chance to meet and interview Goob which was very excitng! After meeting with Goob I seemed to find more of his art around town (which became like an exciting game of easter egg hunting) so it kind of molded into this sub chapter of this series. Enjoy!

I have other non-goob graffiti which I will post at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment